Thurs., July 20, 5:30 to Dark, Festival Lawn, 1 E. Memorial Parkway
Music, food and fun are featured at this free community event highlighting city services and accomplishments.
This event is rain or shine, though the drone show is subject to weather
and FAA safety regulations. If the drone show is unable to fly,
the show will be held at a later community event.
Join Mayor Meredith Leighty and council members to:
- Groove to That Eighties Band
- Enjoy a hot dog dinner (thank you for serving it up, American Legion Post 22!) and Kona Ice dessert
- Check out the slide show about city happenings
- Chat with your elected officials and get an update from Leighty
- Visit a variety of city booths with activities and giveaways
- See the drone show!
There will also be BBQ and beverages for purchase, benefiting local nonprofits.
Bring your lawn chair or blanket and plan to stay until nightfall because the drone show finale will be quite a sight!
Invitation From the Mayor