Residents can apply for rebates on items that can significantly reduce your home's indoor and outdoor water use and consequently, your utility bills.
City of Northglenn
Attn: John Crawford
12301 Claude Court
Northglenn, CO 80241
– Or –
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Water Rebates Available
The city has rebates for the following items:
- Water-efficient toilet
- Water-efficient washing machine
- Rotary sprinkler head
- Irrigation timer
- Rain barrel
Eligibility and Funding
Rebates are available to Northglenn residents who are city water customers. Applications are processed in the order in which they are received, and are available while there is sufficient funding. Rebates will be applied to your water bill as a credit within two months of approval.
How to Apply
Compile and fill out the following documents for all the rebates EXCEPT for turf replacement:
- Make sure your purchase complies with the rebate policy.
- Water Conservation Rebate Application (indicate rebates you are applying for)
- Affidavit of legal residency (included in application)
- Copy of Legal ID
- Copy of receipt with the item eligible for rebate highlighted or circled
- Submit all documents to City Hall, 11701 Community Center Drive
Rebate Amounts and Qualifications
Water-Efficient Toilet Rebate
- Up to $75, limit two per address
- Residential customers must own the residence where the toilet is being replaced
- To qualify, toilets must use 1.28 gallons of water per flush or less
- Dual-flush toilets with flush functions that use more than 1.28 gallons per flush are not eligible for this rebate
Water-Efficient Washing Machine Rebate
- Up to $100 for a new, high-efficiency washing machine
- Limited to one per address every 10 years
- Residential customers must own the residence where the washer is being installed
- The washing machine must be an EPA-certified Energy Star product. Check this website before purchasing your machine to ensure you will qualify.
- $3 per sprinkler head, limit 25 per address
- Up to $100 per timer, limit one per address every 10 years
- The timer must be WaterSense labeled
- Up to $50, limit one per address every five years
- Note: per state law residents can store up to 110 gallons of rainwater for use in their yards in one or two rain barrels
Slow the Flow
Have your outdoor irrigation system checked out for free. This program through the ReSource Central helps residents improve the efficiency of their watering systems. Contact the Center for ReSource Conservation to schedule your 1.5-hour appointment.
Garden in a Box
Northglenn residents can receive a $25 discount on a complete xeriscape garden in a box from Resource Central. Gardens go on sale in March and again in the fall. Quantities are limited, so reserve your garden early. For more information or to order, visit www.conservationcenter.org/gardens.
Get free low-water plants and lawn removal service discounts. The lawn replacement program offers you a mix-and-match solution to removing and replacing your lawn to help you begin creating a more waterwise yard. We’ll help you save water and money, reduce lawn maintenance, and create a colorful backyard habitat. All you need to do is first submit a short application and then remove at least 200 square feet of lawn. https://resourcecentral.org/lawn/