Digital Advertising Billboard Signage (DABS) Application
The market value to advertise on the billboard is in excess of $3,000 per month. However, licensed Northglenn businesses can advertise on the digital billboard for the first month for $200 as a means of encouraging small businesses to participate. The fee for any subsequent months is $450. Qualified applications are being accepted, and will be prioritized on first-come, first-serve basis.
The program features:
- Six (6) advertising spots are available monthly to qualified Northglenn businesses.
- Each spot is displayed for 8 seconds, approximately every other minute, a total of roughly 600 spots distributed evenly per 24 hours per business.
- Each month new businesses will be featured.
- The cost of the program is $200 for the first month and $450 for any subsequent months (market value is in excess of $3,000).
- Priority of businesses displayed each month will be on a first-come, first-serve basis, and only a complete application, approved graphics, and payment will secure a space on the billboard.
Digital Advertising Billboard Signage Program Packet
DABS Graphics Guidelines