Jessica HulseThe Crisis Response Unit (CRU) will work to ease hardships for residents of the City of Northglenn by aiding police response and creating a path for self advocacy through the use of an on-scene crisis response team, case management, and conflict resolution.
The CRU is available by appointment or during open office hours on Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon at City Hall (north entrance). Friday Resource Room Calendar HERE
Residents are connected to CRU through referrals that come from:
- The Police Department
- Neighborhood Services
- Municipal Court
Commonly Used Resources
- Adams 12 Five Star Schools Student & Family Outreach Program
- Adams County Minor Home Repair Program
- Maiker Housing Partners Rental Assistance
- Access Housing Rental Assistance
- Almost Home Rental Assistance
- Colorado Legal Services for low-income Coloradans seeking assistance with civil legal needs
- Northglenn Community Foundation Utility and/or Mattress-Box Springs Disposal Assistance Programs
- Northglenn Recreation Program Scholarships - Contact Belia Straushein at 303.280.7821 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Stewardship Food Bank: 11426 Pearl St., 303.452.2041. Serves families in the 80233 area on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9-11 a.m.
- Good Shepherd Presbyterian Church Food Bank: 10785 Melody Drive, 303.452.5478. Serves families in the 80234 and 80260 areas Tuesday through Thursday, 9-11:45 a.m.
- Northglenn Christian Church: 1800 E. 105th Place, 303.452.3787. Serves families living from 84th Avenue to 160th Avenue between Washington Street and Riverdale Road on Tuesday and Thursday, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Senior Resources