Who are Northglenn's Unsung Heroes?
The mayor and City Council want to recognize our local unsung heroes as part of our Resident Recognition Program. These residents are making a difference through positive actions.
We want you to tell us who your unsung hero is in Northglenn using the form below! The mayor and City Council hope that you will nominate your Northglenn neighbors who are making contributions to positively shape the quality of life of the city. They’d like to recognize at least 50 Northglenn residents during our 50th Anniversary year.
Not sure if someone qualifies to be nominated? Do you know of a resident who:
- Shovels your sidewalk when it snows and does this just because?
- Checks in on seniors in the neighborhood?
- Organizes neighborhood parties or gatherings?
- Brightens your day by pulling your trash receptacle up from the street?
- Loves Northglenn and shows it in his/her own unique way?
- Serves on a board or commission and is working to help shape the future of the city?
- Volunteers within the community to ensure those who are less fortunate?
There is no age limit for nominations. However, current elected officials and their families are not eligible to participate in this recognition program. These criteria were updated per City Council direction on June 3, 2019.
The ENTIRE form must be completed for entries to be submitted.
- Odell Barry
- Dr. Darwin Strickland
- Pastor Kim Skattum
- Jerry Gavette
- Mary Herman
- Rob Konrade
- Brian and Phillip Jr. Carney