More information coming soon!
The city’s only outdoor pool has a diving board and slide, a nature-themed splashpad, a wading pool for the youngest users, a covered pavilion area, and picnic tables.
Pool parties are currently unavailable.
Garland Drive and Blue Jay Lane
- Acres: 2.3
- Pavilion: Yes
- Playground: No
- Picnic Tables: Yes
- Restrooms: Yes
- Sculpture: None
- Sports Facilities:
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Other Features: None
- 3 and under: resident, $1.50; non-resident $2
- 4-12: resident, $2.25; non-resident, $2.75
- 13-17: resident, $2.75; non-resident, $3.25
- Adult: resident, $3.50; non-resident, $4.25
- 62 and up: resident, $2.50; non-resident, $3.50
- Family of four: resident, $9; non-resident, $11. Up to four members per household - ID required.
Resident rate with ID card only.
Lessons and programs are currently unavailable at Kiwanis Pool.
Report an issue with Northglenn Parks