Kiwanis Pool is now closed for the season.
The city’s only outdoor pool has a diving board and slide, a wading pool for the youngest users, a covered pavilion area, and picnic tables.
Pool parties are also available in the evening. The pool is open seasonally from June through August each year.
Garland Drive and Blue Jay Lane
- Acres: 2.3
- Pavilion: Yes
- Playground: No
- Picnic Tables: Yes
- Restrooms: Yes
- Sculpture: None
- Sports Facilities:
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Other Features: None
CLICK HERE FOR THE DAILY POOL AND SWIM LESSON SCHEDULE.
- 3 and under: resident, $1.50; non-resident $2
- 4-12: resident, $2.25; non-resident, $2.75
- 13-17: resident, $2.75; non-resident, $3.25
- Adult: resident, $3.50; non-resident, $4.25
- 62 and up: resident, $2.50; non-resident, $3.50
- Family of four: resident, $9; non-resident, $11. Up to four members per household - ID required.
Resident rate with ID card only.
Lessons and programs are also available at Kiwanis Pool in the morning and evening.
Report an issue with Northglenn Parks