Inside E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park, west of E. 117th Avenue and Lincoln Street
Only authorized personnel are allowed to enter or remain in this facility beyond the posted hours. This park may be closed on occasion for maintenance or special events. The city has the right to close the facility without notice.
This facility is unsupervised. Skaters and spectators must know your ability and enter at your own risk. The use of appropriate safety equipment such as helmets, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist pads, gloves, and proper shoes is strongly recommended at all times. The city is not responsible for injuries.
Rules and Regulations
No organized event shall be held without the permission of the city. Call 303.450.8800 to inquire about events.
The following are PROHIBITED in the park:
- Bikes with metal pegs and wheels larger than 20” (plastic pegs are allowed)
- Drugs, alcohol, and tobacco products
- Destroying or defacing the property
- Littering, stickers and graffiti
- Modifications to any element or area within the skatepark
- Mobile ramps or other skating structures of makeshift nature
- Profanity, recklessness and rowdy behavior
- Amplified and/or loud music (without permit)
- Glass containers
- Motorized equipment
- Pets (must be kept off the skate surface, on a leash and attended)
- Other rules and regulations applicable to the public's use of city parks will be enforced in the skatepark
The city reserves the right to revoke use of the site privileges for individuals that do not follow these rules and regulations.
Take pride in YOUR PARK by keeping it clean and protecting it from damage and vandalism. RIDE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!Features
- Pavilion: No
- Playground: No
- Picnic Tables: Yes
- Restrooms: Yes
- Sculpture: Tentabowl
- Sports Facilities: Skate Park
- Other Features: None
Frequently Asked Questions
Report an issue with Northglenn Parks