The Victim Advocate will make referrals to services/resources based on each victim's individualized needs at the time of the crisis as well as provide follow-up referral information to further aid victims and their families through the healing process.
Thornton-Northglenn Victim Service Staff Members
Volunteer to be a Victim Advocate
- 17th Judicial District Crime Victim Compensation Program
- 17th Judicial Crime Victim Witness - Court Victim Advocates for the District Attorney's Office
- 17th Judicial District Probation Victim Services
- Adams County Human Services
- Address Confidentiality Program - Register for address confidentiality as a victim of sexual assault, domestic violence or stalking.
- Arising Hope - Domestic violence shelter
- Asian Pacific Center - Provides culturally appropriate health, mental health and related services to the Asian-American and Pacific Islander communities.
- Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault (CCASA)
- Colorado Legal Services Provides legal support to low-income individuals with civil legal matters.
- Community Reach Center - Mental health services
- Denver Center for Crime Victims
- Denver University Student Law Services
- Division of Criminal Justice
- DOVE - Collaborating, educating and advocating to end domestic violence and sexual assault in the Colorado Deaf community.
- Domestic Violence Initiative (DVI) - Serving women, men and children with disabilities.
- Hunger Free Colorado - Food bank
- Project Safeguard - Assistance filing for Civil Protection Orders and services for domestic violence victims.
- Ralston House - Serving child victims of abuse and their families.
- Servicios de La Raza - Provides and advocates for culturally responsive, essential human services and opportunities.
- The Blue Bench - Services for victims of sex assault.
- United Way Resources (2-1-1) Free and confidential community referral service that connects callers with resources which provide food, shelter, rent, assistance, clothing, child care options and other types of community assistance.
Certified Sign Language Interpreter
Available by request under reasonable circumstances.
Video Remote Interpreting
The Police Department has Video Remote Interpreting services available.