The Records Unit serves as the main reception point for the Police Department. We are currently operating under a modified schedule. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. During operating hours Records can be reached by phone at 303.450.8892 or by email at email@example.com.
- Processing, release, storage, and preservation of criminal justice records
- Provide general information to the public regarding municipal, state and federal laws
- Take reports on both criminal and non-criminal matters which do not require an on-scene investigation by a patrol officer
- Support functions for Patrol, Investigations, and other divisions in the department
- Acts as deputy court clerk for both Municipal Court and County Court
- Provide notary services to the public, free of charge, during business hours or by appointment