Per CDC guidelines, Adams County is considered a COVID-19 high-community transmission area (as of Aug. 26) and wearing masks indoors in public places is recommended. City employees are wearing masks inside city facilities when in groups. Visitors are requested to do the same, especially persons who have not been vaccinated, but it is not required.The Northglenn City Clerk's Office accepts passport applications by appointment only. You may schedule an appointment for up to 6 people in your family or group at the bottom of this page. For a larger group, please book multiple appointments or give us a call for special accommodations. All applicants must appear in person, to include children and infants. For minors under the age of 16, in most cases, both parents must also be present to submit an application.
- APPLICATION FORM
- CITIZENSHIP EVIDENCE
- State Issued Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Naturalization
- U.S. Passport
- IMPORTANT: When submitting a passport for a minor, a birth certificate must also be submitted
- Valid Driver’s License
- State Issued I.D.
- PASSPORT PHOTO (photos available on-site)
- FEES - 2 SEPARATE PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED
1. U.S. Department of State: CHECK or MONEY ORDER ONLY - NO CASH, NO CARDS
2. City of Northglenn: CASH, CHECK, MASTERCARD or VISA