Last updated: 8/9/2022
At this time, City of Northglenn operations are back to normal.
City Hall is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; the Maintenance & Operations Building is open 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Face masks are not required inside City of Northglenn facilities. However, visitors are welcome to wear them.
For the latest on COVID-19 in Adams County, go to the Tri-County Health Department webpage at www.tchd.org/covid19. It also has links to state and federal websites.
The City will follow State of Colorado and Tri-County Health Department public health orders and recommendations regarding closures, events/activities, and conducting business.
Please see below for specific questions and links.
Go the Tri-County Health Department website at www.tchd.org/866/COVID-19-Vaccines for updates.
Northglenn residents may call the Northglenn Senior Center at 303.450.8801 to find a vaccine.
Another way to find a vaccine clinic by calling the state's vaccine hotline at 877-CO VAX CO (877-268-2926). The hotline is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; and Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You can also schedule a vaccine appointment by calling the Tri-County Health Department at 303.220.9200. Their nurses are currently administering adult and child routine vaccines, COVID-19 vaccine, and the flu shot.
The Westminster Office, 1401 W. 122nd Ave. #200, offers walk-ins and appointments are available every week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 3:30 p.m. and on Fridays from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Youth require a parent/legal guardian consent.
- Following State of Colorado and Tri-County Health Department public health orders and recommendations and encouraging residents to do the same
- Continuously messaging Northglenn residents and businesses on current COVID-19 impacts and actions
- Maintaining essential services like public safety, trash/recycling, water and wastewater
- Adjusting operations -- including facility hours, events, programs and activities -- to meet current state health orders
- Providing additional hand-santizing areas and more disinfecting measures in city buildings and parks
- Encouraging residents to social distance, wash/sanitize hands frequently, and wear face coverings (also providing free masks)
- Reviewing contingency plans in case an outbreak interferes with normal city operations
- Maintaining close communication with our health department and other regional partners
Northglenn is also continously working to support local businesses as much as possible: COVID-19 Resources for Businesses
- Center for Disease Control (Federal)
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (State)
- Tri-County Health Department (Adams, Arapahoe & Douglas Counties)
- Adams County
- Weld County
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick, and keep your children at home when they are sick.
- Stay home if you tested positive or have been directly exposed to COVID-19. Follow quarantine guidelines.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wear a mask in public areas if you have not been vaccinated.
- Take extra care if you are at higher risk.
- Get tested if you feel sick or may have been exposed.
Tri-County Health Department has detailed statistics about COVID-19 cases in Adams County, including Northglenn.
Northglenn wastewater is being tested for COVID-19. See the results on the state dashboard.
You may also download Adams County's COVID-19 app.
Click on the links for the following government entities for resources and assistance for your small business:
- City of Northglenn
- Adams County
- State of Colorado
- Tri-County Health Department or email the COVID-19 Business Recovery team at email@example.com
- Colorado Department of Health & Environment