The Task Force Will Look for Solutions to Address Homelessness in a Caring, Considerate Fashion.
Application Deadline Extended to Feb. 21
The task force will provide City Council with recommendations on how the city could address homelessness.
- Identify who makes up Northglenn's homeless population (families, individuals, etc.)
- Identify the services that the city could provide (beyond today) in partnership with other service providers
- Identify how the city can provide a "warm hand" to individuals experiencing homelessness
- How to connect people experiencing homelessness with services and service providers (going beyond providing phone numbers)
- How to leverage existing services and build partnerships with new service providers
- Identify short-term and long-term challenges and possible solutions in addressing homelessness
- Identify and recommend how the city can expand educational efforts.
Printable PDF Application
Any member of the community with an interest in helping people suffering from homelessness. This includes:
- Concerned residents
- Representatives from nonprofit homeless assistance providers
- People who have experienced homelessness
- Domestic violence survivor service providers
- Faith-based organization
- Local government entities
- Mental health agencies
- Veteran organizations
- School districts
- And more