The Parks, Recreation & Culture Department has more than 100 employees at any one time, from introductory jobs for teens to professional careers in a range of technical fields.
See All Available Northglenn Parks & Rec Jobs
The city is currently hiring seasonal summer positions.
The City is currently seeking lifeguards. Pay starts at $16.56 per hour, which includes training and a flexible schedule.
The City's Department of Parks, Recreation and Culture regularly hires independent contractors.
- Sports and fitness instructors, coaches
- Computer, technology, social media instructors
- Theatre designers, choreographers, stage managers, actors
- Culture, theatre, art, music, science instructors
- Dance instructors and teachers
- General interest
- Bands and DJs
Submit a Contractor Proposal
If you would like to propose a class or workshop please fill out the Class Proposal Worksheet.
If you are not sending a proposal and want to be considered for an existing program, please send us your resume, portfolio or marketing materials, and references.
- General interest, technology, sports, and dance proposals and interest should be sent to Cara Hockaday at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Culture, theatre, science, bands, and DJ proposals and interest should be sent to Kimberly Jongejan at email@example.com.
Why Northglenn Parks & Rec?
Come join a team of diverse individuals with play and joy at its heart! All employees receive a free Recreation Center membership during time of employment.