nextdoor instagram twitter facebook youtube

Public Safety FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Does Northglenn Have a Breed-Specific Ban on Any Dogs?

All dog breeds are allowed in Northglenn.
Are Fireworks Permitted in Northglenn?
Fireworks that leave the ground or explode are illegal in Northglenn. If you see or hear them go off, please call 303.288.1535.

What's the Difference Between an Emergency and Non-Emergency?
An emergency is anything that is urgent or could be life-threatening. Please call 911 in these situations.

A non-emergency is something that needs police attention, such as a noise complaint or a lost pet, but a person's well-being is not at stake. Call 303.288.1535 in these situations.

Go to the Police Contact Page for more ways to contact the Police Department.