Commander Ron Haralson
Commander Ron Haralson started his law enforcement career with the Police Department in 1997.
Prior to becoming a police officer, Commander Haralson served in the U.S. Army for over eight years.
The Administrative Division is responsible for:
- Fleet and equipment procurement
- Grant writing
- Policy and procedure creation and revision
- Writing and reviewing legal contracts
- Inter-governmental agreements with other professional entities
- Media Relations
- Provides legal guidance to Chief of Police on administrative or legal issues facing the department
- Assessing personnel and organizational performance and accountability
- Conducting staff inspections
- Coordinating the hiring and recruiting of both sworn and civilian positions
- Investigating complaints of employee misconduct
- Assists with recruiting, hiring and background investigations for job applicants