Safer at Home Court Procedures
For the health and safety of all Court staff, defendants and the community, the Court will strictly enforce the following preventative measures:
- If you are showing any symptoms or signs of sickness, or have been in contact with a known positive case of COVID-19 DO NOT come to court. Call the Court at 303.450.8701 to reschedule.
- No more than ten (10) people will be allowed in the Justice Center at a time.
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged to be worn at all times while in the Justice Center.
- You must wash your hands BEFORE you check-in for Court.
- Social distancing is REQUIRED! Maintain a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and all other persons.
- You will receive a written advisement of your rights before you speak to the Prosecutor. You will keep that advisement.
Municipal Court is located in the Justice Center, 50 W. Community Center Drive. This in the area of 112th Avenue and Community Center Drive, near the water towers.
The court is closed the following holidays, the same as City Hall.
- New Year's Day, January 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, third Monday in January
- President's Day, third Monday in February
- Memorial Day, last Monday in May
- Independence Day, July 4
- Labor Day, first Monday in September
- Veterans Day, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day, fourth Thursday in November
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day, December 25
If one of these holidays falls on the weekend, please call the City at 303.451.8326 to see when the holiday will be observed.
There are several convenient ways to pay your ticket:
- In Person
- Stop by the court window in the Justice Center. You can pay by check, cash, money order, Visa, Master Card and Discover. However, we are unable to accept a check for a past-due fine – please use another method of payment.
- Use the drop box located outside the West entrance of the Justice Center. Please include your ticket or case number on your check or money order. The drop box is accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- By Mail
- Mail your check to the Northglenn Municipal Court, 50 W. Community Center Dr, Northglenn, CO 80234. The total amount due is on your ticket.
Call 877.685.4497. You will need your ticket or case number, your court date and the exact amount of the ticket. There is a $9.95 fee to pay over the phone through this third party provider.
Submit your payment online
Please be aware there is a $9.95 convenience fee to submit your payment online. The city doesn't receive these funds, it is a fee paid for the service.
For more information about court and court appearances, please refer to the FAQ page.Related Information