Northglenn Municipal Court hears all cases relating to the enforcement of city ordinances. This includes traffic, criminal, parking, photo radar and general violation summonses.
Municipal Court is located in the the Justice Center, 50 W. Community Center Drive. This in the area of 112th Avenue and Community Center Drive, near the water towers.
The court is closed the following holidays, the same as City Hall.
- New Year's Day, Jan. 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, third Monday in January
- President's Day, third Monday in February
- Memorial Day, last Monday in May
- Independence Day, July 4
- Labor Day, first Monday in September
- Veterans Day, Nov. 11
- Thanksgiving Day, fourth Thursday in November
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day, Dec. 25
If one of these holidays falls on the weekend, please call the City at 303.451.8326 to see when the holiday will be observed.
There are several convenient ways to pay your ticket:
- In Person
- Stop by the court window in the Justice Center. You can pay by check, cash, money order, Visa and MasterCard. However, we are unable to accept a check for a past-due fine – please use another method of payment.
- By Mail
- Mail your check to the Northglenn Municipal Court, P.O. Box 330061, Northglenn, CO 80233-8061. The total amount due is on your ticket.
Submit your payment online
Please be aware there is a $9.95 convenience fee to submit your payment online. The city doesn’t receive these funds, it is a fee paid for the service.
For more information about court and court appearances, please refer to the FAQ page.Related Information