Northglenn Municipal Court hears all cases relating to the enforcement of city ordinances. This includes traffic, criminal, parking, photo radar and general violation summonses.
THE RIBBON CUTTING FOR THE NORTHGLENN JUSTICE CENTER IS ON SEPT. 11, 2018.
The Municipal court will be closed Sept. 26-28 and re-open on Oct. 1.
Northglenn Municipal Court is located on the lower level of City Hall, 11701 Community Center Drive. The main entrance is on the west side of the building.
Court is held on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but staff can be reached 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
The court is closed the following holidays, the same as City Hall.
- New Year's Day, Jan. 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, third Monday in January
- President's Day, third Monday in February
- Memorial Day, last Monday in May
- Independence Day, July 4
- Labor Day, first Monday in September
- Veterans Day, Nov. 11
- Thanksgiving Day, fourth Thursday in November
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day, Dec. 25
If one of these holidays falls on the weekend, please call the City at 303.451.8326 to see when the holiday will be observed.Pay Your Ticket
There are several convenient ways to pay your ticket:
- In Person
- Stop by the Court window located at 11701 Community Center Drive, Northglenn, CO. We are on the first level of City Hall. Hours of operation are weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can pay by check, cash, money order, Visa and MasterCard. However, we are unable to accept a check for a past-due fine – please use another method of payment.
- By Mail
- Mail your check to the Northglenn Municipal Court, P.O. Box 330061, Northglenn, CO 80233-8061. The total amount due is on your ticket.
Please be aware there is a $9.95 convenience fee to submit your payment online. The city doesn’t receive these funds, it is a fee paid for the service.
For more information about court and court appearances, please refer to the FAQ page.Related Information