COVID-19 May Update
Beginning May 3, 2021, the court will be conducting both virtual and in-person hearings:
- Traffic cases and code/zoning cases will be held by remote appearance using Zoom. Go to www.northglenn.org/virtualcourt for more information. Virtual appearances for these types of cases will continue for the foreseeable future.
- Si necesita un interprerter español, vaya a la corte en la fecha en que se le da para comparecer.
- A Spanish interpreter is available one court day a month. All individuals needing a Spanish interpreter will appear for in-person court.
- All other cases will be in-person. You must appear on the court date and time you were given.
- If you have entered a plea of Not Guilty and your case is set for trial, you must appear in person.
Northglenn Municipal Court hears all cases relating to the enforcement of city ordinances. This includes traffic, criminal, parking and general violation summonses.
Municipal Court is located in the Justice Center, 50 W Community Center Drive. This in the area of 112th Avenue and Community Center Drive, near the water towers.
The court is closed the following holidays, the same as City Hall.
- New Year's Day, January 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, third Monday in January
- President's Day, third Monday in February
- Memorial Day, last Monday in May
- Independence Day, July 4
- Labor Day, first Monday in September
- Veterans Day, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day, fourth Thursday in November
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day, December 25
If one of these holidays falls on the weekend, please call the City at 303.451.8326 to see when the holiday will be observed.
There are several convenient ways to pay your ticket:
- In Person
- Stop by the court window in the Justice Center. You can pay by check, cash, money order, Visa, Master Card and Discover. However, we are unable to accept a check for a past-due fine – please use another method of payment.
- Use the drop box located outside the West entrance of the Justice Center. Please include your ticket or case number on your check or money order. The drop box is accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- By Mail
- Mail your check to the Northglenn Municipal Court, 50 W. Community Center Dr, Northglenn, CO 80234. The total amount due is on your ticket.
Call 877.685.4497. You will need your ticket or case number, your court date and the exact amount of the ticket. There is a $9.95 fee to pay over the phone through this third party provider.
Submit your payment online
Please be aware there is a $9.95 convenience fee to submit your payment online. The city doesn't receive these funds, it is a fee paid for the service.