Report a Crime/Traffic Accident

Contact Information: 

General Inquiry: 303-450-8892
Emergency/Crime: 911

Northglenn Police Department
11701 Community Center Drive
Northglenn, CO 80233


Report a Crime/Traffic Accident

Reporting Traffic Accidents

If you are involved in a traffic accident in the City of Northglenn, please call 911 and a police officer will respond to your location.

If the City of Northglenn is on accident alert, or if you are involved in an accident on private property and there is only minor damage and no injuries or alcohol involved, please exchange information with the other party. Come to the police department as soon as possible to fill out a cold counter accident report. You may also fill out a report online at

Once the report is complete you will be issued a case report number.

Reporting a Crime

To report a crime which occurred in the City of Northglenn, please call 911 and a Police Officer will respond to your location or contact you by telephone.

Some crimes may be reported by filing a cold counter report. Identity Theft crimes require a specific report form. Citizens may complete a counter report for crimes/incidents where there are no suspects, no pursuable evidence/information exists and you do not wish to talk to an officer. In the absence of additional information, no investigation will be conducted. To file a counter report you may visit the police department to complete the report form and a crime classification and case report number will be issued for your report. You can complete the online report by clicking on the link in the left sidebar. If you prefer, you are welcome to call the police department at 303-450-8892 and an officer or Customer Service Representative will take the report information over the phone.

If you have any questions or concerns about your report or how to complete the counter report, please call the NPD Records Section at 303-450-8892.

City of Northglenn
11701 Community Center Drive
Northglenn, CO 80233