The City of Northglenn is updating its Parks, Recreation, and Culture's long-range plan, called the Northglenn Playbook, to guide the city’s investment in parks, open spaces, and recreation facilities and programming.
Playbook survey now open and can be completed by clicking here.
- Engage the community in identifying their needs and ideas
- Complete a system-wide needs assessment and gap analysis
- Update standards and policies with data-driven recommendations to maximize the city’s investments
- Develop a vision for the future of Northglenn Parks, Recreation & Culture
- Prioritize projects and identify a short-term action plan while incorporating flexibility to adjust to unforeseen circumstances, trends, and events affecting the department and the city
- March: Statistically valid survey delivered to randomly selected residents
- April: Community-wide survey open for all residents. You can fill out that survey by clicking here.
- Thursday, April 6th, 5-8 p.m.: Community Open House at the Northglenn Recreation Center
The long-range plan process began in October 2022 with five phases aligned to the key tasks and major milestones.