Click Here for More Information on Food Truck Carnival
Guess what? Food Truck Carnival is back! It will be great to see the return of this fantastic Northglenn event – but the area has changed a bit in the last two years. If you plan to join the fun (we hope so), have other activities in the area or live nearby, please plan ahead for traffic and parking.
For those with scheduled activities at the rec center or Parsons Theatre, limited designated parking will be available; watch your email for details. Everyone should heed the numerous signs that will be up before and during the event.
This is the first of many events planned for the area – some big, some less so – and parking will be a challenge until the full Civic Center development is complete. It is great the area and activities are so popular! We ask for your patience and forethought to navigate the logistics that come along with success. Thank you.
Community Center Drive will be closed from 120th Avenue and Grant Street to the entrance of the Northglenn Recreation Center at East Memorial Parkway the following dates and times:
- Friday, May 13, 2 to 10 p.m.
- Sat., May 14, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sun., May 15, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Local access only will be allowed from Community Center Drive and Malley into the event space.
- Event attendees should park at the Wagon Road Park N’ Ride (West of Interstate 25 and south of 120th Avenue) and walk through the tunnel to Food Truck Carnival.
- Additional event parking is available at the Metro North Building.
- Do NOT park in the Webster Lake Promenade.
- Disabled parking is available in the west lot of E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park.