The city updated its online utility bill payment system on March 30. This update requires that customers with auto pay MUST re-enter their payment information. (The city’s online utility billing partner may have already sent you an email about this from firstname.lastname@example.org.)
To re-enter your payment method:
- Log in online at https://northglenn.merchanttransact.com. (Your sign-in information will still work).
- From the My Profile tab, first delete your existing payment method(s) by clicking “Remove” next to the payment method. If this action prompts any pop-ups, click “OK” to proceed to the next step.
- While still on the My Profile tab, click “Add a new payment method” and enter the details for the payment method you would like to use. Please verify and select any options preferred such as auto-pay, electronic bills, etc.
- To confirm that you have added a new payment method correctly, your newly added payment method will appear on the Make Payment or Add Credit tab listed under Existing Payment Options.
- If you do not see your newly added payment method, repeat the steps above.
If you have any questions, call 303.450.8770 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your information remains safe and secure throughout this upgrade.