Northglenn Police Prescription Delivery to Begin April 7.
If you are a Northglenn resident, 65 or older, and in need of a prescription that you are not able to pick up or have delivered, Northglenn Police are ready to help!
To participate in our prescription delivery, offered during Colorado's Stay-At-Home Order, you must be able to use one of the pharmacies listed:
- King Soopers - 750 E. 104th Ave.
- Walgreens - 750 E. 120th Ave.
- Safeway - 500 E. 120th Ave.
- Walmart - 10755 Washington St.
Qualifying residents are asked to do the following:
- Contact the pharmacy to order your prescription.
- Pre-pay for your prescription over the phone or online.
- Advise the pharmacy that a Northglenn Police representative will pick up your prescription.
Next you will contact the Northglenn Police Department at 303.450.8893 to schedule the prescription pick up. Callers will be asked to provide their name, address, phone number, date of birth, and pharmacy name. Prescriptions will be delivered on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Residents requesting a prescription delivery must present valid identification at time of delivery.
Because your safety is paramount, officers will wear personal protective gear and adhere to the 6-foot distance guidelines.
We hope that by providing this service during this difficult time we can help protect our most vulnerable community members.