Adams County offers free tax preparation at two county buildings this spring, but NOT at the Northglenn Senior Center.
Go to either of these locations from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (or capacity) through April 11. Space is limited:
- Adams County Human Services Center, 11860 N. Pecos St. in Westminster, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Adams County Government Center, 4430 S. Adams County Parkway in Brighton, on Mondays and Wednesdays (The facility is closed Feb. 18.)
Be aware that your combined income cannot exceed $56,000.
Please bring with you:
- A government-issued photo ID
- Social Security cards for you and all dependents
- All W2s, 1098 and 1099 forms
- Proof of any other income received
- Any deductible expenses
- A copy of last year’s tax return
For more information, call the county's Income Tax Help Line at 720.523.6163.