Marijuana businesses include:
- Medical marijuana centers
- Retail marijuana stores
- Marijuana infused products manufacturers
- Any associated cultivation facilities located within city limits
The city has specific location criteria for where marijuana businesses may be located. The Department of Planning and Development can be reached at 303.450.8739 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions regarding zoning or compliance with distance regulations.
You must also:
- Apply to change the location of a marijuana business within the city
- Apply to modify the premises of an existing facility
Any transfer of ownership of a marijuana business must be approved, while managerial changes must be reported.
- Marijuana Business License Transfer of Ownership Application
- Report of Corporate Structure or Manager Change
Obtain a License
To apply for a license, submit a completed application, all required attachments and fees to the City Clerk’s Office. Licenses must be renewed every year.
- Marijuana Business License Application Packet
- Marijuana Business License Background Investigation Form
- Marijuana Business License Annual Renewal Application