The city supports outside agencies who provide services that directly benefit the well-being of Northglenn residents.
To be eligible for funding, the applicant must be a nonprofit organization providing a direct service to Northglenn residents.
- The applicant is a nonprofit organization.
- The organization is non-partisan.
- The organization direct serves Northglenn residents.
- Funding cannot be used to promote political or religious purposes.
- The organization is preferably located within Northglenn.
- The organization’s purpose does not violate any portion of the City of Northglenn Home Rule Charter.
- The organization is not associated with any personal interest of a member of the City Council or a City of Northglenn employee that may be deemed a violation of the ethics policy.
The City's 2021 Budget includes $25,000 for the Outside Agency Funding Grant program. To apply for funding, submit a completed 2021 Outside Agency Funding Grant application to the City Clerk's Office by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, November 29, 2021.
Ways to submit the application:
- Email a Word or PDF file of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org using the files below
- 2021 Outside Agency Funding Grant Application: Word file PDF file
- Complete the 2021 Grant Application using Google forms here
- Mail or hand-deliver to City of Northglenn, Attn: City Clerk's Office, 11701 Community Center Drive, Northglenn, CO 80233.
The City Council Outside Agency Funding Committee will review the applications and make recommendations to City Council on funding amounts. Applicants should be prepared to give a 10-minute presentation to the Outside Agency Funding Committee about the organization and funding request at a meeting held during the week of November 29 - December 3.