The city supports outside agencies who provide services that directly benefit the wellbeing of Northglenn residents.
COVID-19 grants available for non-profits.
To be eligible for funding, the applicant must be a nonprofit organization providing a direct service to Northglenn residents.
- The applicant is a nonprofit organization.
- The organization is non-partisan.
- The organization direct serves Northglenn residents.
- Funding cannot be used to promote political or religious purposes.
- The organization is preferably located within Northglenn.
- The organization’s purpose does not violate any portion of the City of Northglenn Home Rule Charter.
- The organization is not associated with any personal interest of a member of the City Council or a City of Northglenn employee that may be deemed a violation of the ethics policy.
To apply for funding, email email@example.com.
The City Council Outside Agency Funding Committee will review the applications and make recommendations to City Council on funding amounts. Applicants should be prepared to give a 10-minute presentation to the Outside Agency Funding Committee about the organization and funding request.