The city supports outside agencies who provide services that directly benefit the wellbeing of Northglenn residents.
The city’s 2018 Budget includes $15,000 for the Outside Agency Funding Grant Program.Eligibility
To be eligible for funding, the applicant must be a nonprofit organization providing a direct service to Northglenn residents.Criteria
- The applicant is a nonprofit organization.
- The organization is non-partisan.
- The organization direct serves Northglenn residents.
- Funding cannot be used to promote political or religious purposes.
- The organization is preferably located within Northglenn.
- The organization’s purpose does not violate any portion of the City of Northglenn Home Rule Charter.
- The organization is not associated with any personal interest of a member of the City Council or a City of Northglenn employee that may be deemed a violation of the ethics policy.
To apply for funding, complete the 2018 Grant Application and mail or email the application to the City Clerk’s Office:email@example.com
- or -
City of Northglenn
Attn: City Clerk's Office
11701 Community Center Drive
Northglenn, CO 80233
Applications must be received by June 15, 2018.Decision Process
The City Council Outside Agency Funding Committee will review the applications and make recommendations to City Council on funding amounts. Applicants should be prepared to give a 10-minute presentation to the Outside Agency Funding Committee about the organization and funding request. Presentations will be scheduled after June 15 and will be held at City Hall. It is anticipated that funding will be distributed in August 2018.