Businesses listed are not necessarily affiliated with the city. Fees and restrictions may apply. Please call the companies for specific details.
Download the Alternative Waste Disposal Guide
Where and How to Dispose of Unusual Items
See Freon appliances for fridges, air conditioners, freezers and water coolers
- Allied Recycle, 303.289.3366
- Roll-off rental, 303.450.4004
- Tower Landfill, 19260 E. 88th Ave., 303.371.5115. Cost is $35 per appliance (drop-off)
- Free landfill day
- Cars for Charity, 303-470-5511 x8311
The city will collect up to five gallons of used motor oil or antifreeze per week on your regular trash pick-up day. The chemicals must be placed in clear plastic, one-gallon containers with the resident's address clearly marked on the container. Used milk jugs work well for this purpose. Just set the containers next to your trash cart.
- Alkaline (non-rechargeable): Put in trash
- Other: Metech, 720-377-7700 or City of Northglenn, 303-450-4004
1100 W. 120th Ave., #500
Veolia, 303.526.8155, 9131 E. 96th Ave., Henderson, or https://hhwdisposal.com/colorado. Call for costs and to schedule an appointment.
- Tower Road Landfill, 88th Avenue and Tower Road, 303.371.5115
- Front Range Landfill, Erie CO, 303.828.9400
- Veolia Household Hazardous Waste Disposal, 303.526.8155