The Finance Department administers and records all financial activities of the city.
The department consists of the following divisions, with responsibilities underneath:
- Accounts payable
- Business licensing
- Cash management
- General accounting and reporting
- Revenue collection
- Tax collection
The city’s fiscal year begins January 1 and ends on Dec. 31 of each year.
Annual Comprehensive Financial Report
The Annual Comprehensive Financial Report is an annual report on the city's financial position and activities. An independent firm of Certified Public Accountants audit the reports.
- 2021 Annual Financial Report
- 2020 Annual Financial Report
- 2019 Annual Financial Report
- 2018 Annual Financial Report
- 2017 Annual Financial Report