City Hall is closed to the public until further notice due to the rise in COVID-19 cases locally.
The department consists of the following divisions, with responsibilities underneath:
- Accounts payable
- Business licensing
- Cash management
- General accounting and reporting
- Revenue collection
- Tax collection
The city’s fiscal year begins January 1 and ends on Dec. 31 of each year.
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
The Comprehensive Annual Financial Report is an annual report on the city's financial position and activities. An independent firm of Certified Public Accountants audit the reports.
- 2019 Annual Financial Report
- 2018 Annual Financial Report
- 2017 Annual Financial Report
- 2016 Annual Financial Report