Join the city on fun community bike rides focused on Northglenn’s amazing trail system, parks and historic areas.
Full Moon Bike Rides are a free community event, where cyclists can enjoy a causal five to 12-mile bike ride in our awesome city! Riders of all abilities are welcome.
To register, click on this link to take you to RecXpress, call 303.450.8800 or drop in to the rec center before the ride begins.
Full Moon Bike Ride Dates
(All trips either fall on a full moon or are a day away!) The meeting time is 5 p.m., with departure at 5:30, unless noted. All rides begin and end at the Northglenn Recreation Center, 11801 Community Center Drive. A different route highlighting a new area of the city will be taken each month.
- Wed., May 26 - Northwest Open Space
- Thurs., June 24
- Fri., July 23
- Sat., Aug. 21
- Meet at 8:30 a.m.; ride at 9 a.m.
- Meet at the Northglenn City Hall east parking lot
- Trip to Stonehocker Farmhouse
- Will be held in conjunction with bike safety rodeo for youth
- Mon., Sept. 20 - Where do you think we should go? Email email@example.com with your suggestion. (Must begin/end at the rec center, 5 to 12 miles long and appropriate for all experience levels.)
- Wed., Oct. 20