Application For Position On Board Or Commission

To apply for a position on any Board or Commission other than the Liquor Licensing Authority, please complete this application. Your responses will be sent electronically to the City Clerk's office (Northglenn City Hall, 11701 Community Center Drive, Northglenn, CO 80233). You will be contacted when a position becomes available. If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk at 303.450.8756.

I am applying for a position on the

* First Name:
Middle Name:
*Last Name:
*Street Address:
*City, State, Zip:
*Home Phone Number:
Work Phone Number:
Email Address:

Please list your specialized business skills or education:

Please list any civic activities in which you have been involved:

Have you ever attended any of the City's Boards or Commissions or City Council meetings? How about any similar meetings in other communities? Please list:

Are you familiar with the master plan and/or ordinances of the City of Northglenn? What about similar plans or ordinances in other communities? Please list:

What traits or characteristics do you feel you can offer in problem resolution? Please list:

Briefly describe your interest in serving on this Board or Commission. Feel free to indicate any areas of expertise, background, concerns and/or general information that may be applicable.

Are you related to any employee, appointee or elected official of the City of Northglenn? If so, please list them here:

If you receive favorable consideration for an appointment to a Board or Commission, would your schedule allow you to attend these meetings? If not, identify the number of meetings you would likely miss:

By filling out this application, you have the option of selecting additional boards or commissions of interest. Please check other choices as appropriate (select as many as apply):

Board of Adjustment

Citizens' Affairs Board

Election Commission

Northglenn Urban Renewal Authority

Northglenn Historical Preservation Commission

Parks & Recreation Advisory Board

Planning Commission

Victim Assistance & Law Enforcement Board

PLEASE NOTE: Relatives of elected and appointed City officials are NOT ELIGIBLE for regular full-time and permanent employment with the City. In the event that an employee's relative is elected to Council or appointed to a Board or Commission of the City by Council, the employee will cease to be eligible for City employment during the term of office of the relative. After the term of office for the relative has ended, the employee may re-apply for City employment as vacancies occur. Relatives include spouse, children, parents, grandparents and siblings, as well as members of step-families, foster families and adoptive families and in-laws. This regulation also applies to other relatives living in the same household.