The city recognized local businesses for their achievements and contributions to the community at its 10th Annual Business Appreciation Event on Thursday, Oct. 27.
This event gives the city an opportunity to showcase its amazing businesses that are making a positive difference in the community through their entrepreneurial spirit, leadership, customer service, and philanthropic commitment.
2022 Northglenn Business of the Year Award Winners & Categories:
(Business names are linked to videos featured at the awards ceremony)
- Ruby Jean Patisserie, Home-Based Business of the Year Award
- MJ Better Books, Rookie Business of the Year Award: Less than 2 years in business
- Painted Tree Boutiques - Northglenn, Small Business of the Year Award: 1-20 employees
- Murray Brown Laboratories, Mid-Size Business of the Year Award: 21-50 employees
- Parry's Pizzeria & Taphouse, Large Business of the Year Award: 51+ employees
- Animal Clinic North, Business Longevity of the Year Award: 20+ Years as a Northglenn business
- Yvette Klinger- The Anubis Emporium, Young Entrepreneur: This award honors one student that either lives in Northglenn or attends a Northglenn school (K-12). The student has demonstrated business entrepreneurism through innovation and vision.
- 2nd Time Sports, People’s Choice Award: This award honors one business that has been chosen through an online popular vote for having the best product or service and overall customer satisfaction. The only criteria is that a company must be located in Northglenn, be in good standing with the city and cannot win two years in a row.
- KF Developers, Business Investment Award: This award honors one established business or Northglenn property owner that has made major capital investments in equipment and/or facility improvements. It is not awarded annually, but only when a business or property owner has demonstrated extensive investment and/or investment in the community.
Award winners at the 2022 Northglenn Business Appreciation Event