Northglenn Recreation Center
The Northglenn Recreation Center is a 40,500-square-foot multi-purpose facility and is the home for the city's recreation programs and services. The recreation center consists of four multi-purpose rooms, a gymnasium, a weight room, a pool, two racquetball courts and a 300-seat performance theatre.
You may sign up for Recreation Center classes online at RecXpress or by calling 303-450-8800.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
• 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Memorial Day to October)
• 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Rest of the Year)
• 3 and under: Free
• 4-12: resident, $2.25; non-resident, $2.75
• 13-17: resident, $2.75; non-resident, $3.25
• Adult: resident, $3.50; non-resident, $4.25
• 62 and up: resident, $2.50; non-resident, $3.50
• Purchase a 20-punch pass. Punch passes never expire and saves you money compared to the daily admission fee.
• Purchase a six-month or annual pass. Annual and six-month passes can be paid in monthly installments.
A Resident Recreation ID card is required to pay the resident rate. These can be obtained for free at the recreation center with proof of residency such as a photo ID.
The various admission fees allow usage to the weight room, pool, gym, racquetball courts, Aquafit and fitness classes.
Recreation Center Amenities
• Swimming pool: The 25-yard, six-lane indoor pool with diving area offers a variety of aquatic opportunities for all ages and abilities - instructive to recreational.
• Gymnasium: The double gymnasium can be divided into two courts or one full-length court complimented by six basketball rims. It can also be set up for regulation volleyball games. The gym is available for drop-in participation, organized sporting events, martial arts or private rentals.
• Racquetball/walleyball courts: Two courts can be reserved for racquetball or walleyball play. Courts are open all regular hours.
• Fitness and weight room: Features a variety of equipment, including StairMasters stair climbers, Star-Trac treadmills, Elliptical Trainers, Concept II Rower, Schwin and Cybex cycles and the Cybex Modular Strength System.
(This might need to be updated)
• D.L. Parsons Theatre: The 300-seat theatre is home to the Northglenn Youth Theatre as well as the Missoula Children's Theatre and community performance groups.
• Northglenn Senior Center: The Northglenn Senior Center provides an excellent venue for the city's elder residents to socialize or find resources.
• Organized and walk-in sports
• Cycling classes
• Yoga classes
• Zumba classes
• Alpine Room: This room is located on the upper level of the recreation center. It's ideal for small business meetings for up to 20 people.
• Mountainview/Parkview Rooms: These rooms are located on the main level in the recreation center. They can accommodate up to 70 depending the type of setup. They include a sink, whiteboard, podium and projection screen. These rooms are great for baby showers or small birthday parties.
• Northglenn Senior Center: This room is located on the upper level of the recreation center. The senior center is available to rent for wedding receptions, church services, birthday parties, anniversaries, etc. The room has approximately 3,000 square feet of space and can accommodate up to 200 people depending on the type of setup for the rental.
• D.L. Parsons Theatre: Please go to the D.L. Parsons Theatre Rental Page.
• Double Gymnasium: Can be divided into two courts or one full-length court complemented by six basketball rims. It can also be set up for regulation volleyball games. It can accommodate up to 500 people.