Crime Analysis Information Unit
The Crime Analysis Information Unit is responsible for providing statistical and analytical support to management and operations. In addition, the crime analyst, along with the entire police department, is working for the people who live, work, and play in the City of Northglenn.
By employing complex database applications and geographic information systems, we are able to identify and study crime patterns and trends and how they affect our community. This enables the police department to respond efficiently to make our community safer.
- You may request additional crime statistics by contacting the Crime Analysis Unit.
- FBI Uniform Crime Reporting Definitions
- 2013 3rd quarter apartment ratios
- 2013 2nd quarter apartment ratios
- 2013 1st quarter apartment ratios
- 2012 apartment ratios
- 2011 apartment ratios
- 2010 apartment ratios
- 2011 Top 10 accident statistics
- 2010 Top 10 accident statistics
- 2009 Top 10 accident statistics
- 2012 annual report
- 2011 annual report
- 2007 annual report
- 2004 annual report
Monthly Statistical Reports
Please click here to view monthly statistical reports.
Interactive Crime Maps
Please click here to view interactive maps.